Welcome to the Parish Office Tibidabo Temple.
From this section you will learn about different topics that carries Office:
- Baptisms: We can celebrate baptisms in the Temple. So you may contact the following form with as much information as possible.Arrange Baptism
- If you have been baptized you or someone else in the Temple and you want the certificate of baptism to communion or marriage can do the following contact form (It takes to process 4 or 5 days and only valid for the printed document which should come to look in person. Call before coming to collect).Request baptism certificate.
- Weddings On Tibidabo there are two churches: the lower one, which we call the “Crypt” and the top, which we call the “Basilica.”
It should have been two.
They are open every day from 10 am to 20 pm, or after dark.
On most requested are:
- Fridays at 17 and 18 in the afternoon.
- Saturday morning at 12 and 13 hours.
- Saturday afternoon at 17, 18 and 19 hours.
In addition to these days and hours, every day of the week are working to hold weddings.
Except Sundays and religious holidays, which are engaged in acts of worship.
You can celebrate the holidays civilians.
By phone or email only given information. You can request information using the form below:
Further information Wedding.
To register: the Parish Office, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 19 to 20 hours. Needless to arrange an interview. If not possible this time, we can agree another phone in office hours or by email: email@example.com.
The phones are:
- 93 417 56 86
- 93 417 49 04
- 629 812 375
Calling time Parish Office.